BENEFICIAL GROSS HABITS
Bad habits, that are actually good for you:
LOUD MUSIC, when loud music is playing, the brain is stimulated into releasing hormones that make us calm and happy.
FIDGETING can increase memory and creativity and burns calories.
HAVING A LIE-IN hit the snooze button, sleep can help you live longer, boost your memory and release stress.
GIVING IN TO YOUR CRAVINGS allowing yourself the odd treat will boost your happiness and can help to reduce other cravings.
LOSING YOUR TEMPER venting your emotions reduces the negative effects of stress and decreases the risk of having a heart attack.
COFFEE when drunk in moderation, caffeine can speed up metabolism, reduce stress and prevent depression.
SUNBATHING decreases vitamin D deficiency, reduces blood pressure, cuts the risk of heart attacks.
And these are harmful habits we used to think are good for us!
7. Sleeping right after eating leads to weight gain.
6. Only a doctor can say whether you can take vitamins.
5. You should sleep for 7-8 hours per night not only during workdays but at weekends as well.
4. Wash only when you need to.
3. Total cleanliness can lead to allergies. Don’t be a cleaning freak!
2. Only high-quality sunglasses can protect your eyes from the sun.
1. Waking up suddenly is bad for you. Try to establish your waking up routine without using an alarm clock!
1:23 On and off
4:04 Never clean earwax…
5:49 Prevent blackheads appearing
10:05 A week without sleep
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico