MANICURE IDEAS FOR LAZY GIRLS
Here are nail art ideas for lazy girls that actually work! These ideas and creative designs will transform your nail into real nail art. You don’t really go to the nail salon, just watch our tutorials and imagination.
Here are top manicure ideas we wanted to share:
– It’s really hard to remove glitter nail polish, there is an awesome lifehack – use PVA glue as a base coat. Now it’s so easy to remove glitter nail polish. You gonna love this peel-off manicure idea!
– Use a simple marker to create perfect nail art. Firstly, cover your nails with white nail polish. Take a simple marker and draw simple flowers. Add a few drops of alcohol using a small brush. After that use nail brush and add some elements. Watch our full tutorial and enjoy the result.
– Now it’s easy to make stripped manicure. Cover your nail with any nail polish, let dry. Wrap each finger with dental floss and cover with nail polish of another color. Remove dental floss. Ready!
– Don’t forget to take care of your nails. We prepared a lifehack that will make your nails much healthier! Wax is a perfect way to get stronger and healthier nails. Melt some wax in the microwave. Let the wax cool a little and place your fingers inside for few seconds and after that place fingers in a bowl with cold water. Repeat during the week and enjoy the result
– Watch our tutorial and learn how to make a nail polish remover marker from an ordinary marker
– Let’s try to make newspaper print! This print looks cool and so easy to make: cover your nails with white as a base coat. Cut small squares of newspaper, soak a finger in vodka and place cut newspaper on your nails. Remove the newspaper and finish with a top coat
00:09 Peel-off manicure
00:39 Creative nail art
01:15 Stripped manicure
01:57 Use wax for your nails
02:25 DIY Nail polish remover marker
07:50 Homemade nail polish
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico