IT EASY TO LOOK GORGEOUS
We love homemade recipes from natural ingredients as chemicals may damage your skin. Moreover, you can save a ton of money and time as all the recipes will take no more than 5 minutes to prepare.
Here are super-helpful recipes:
– Don’t forget to take care of your feet and use cream and exfoliate them. Here are the ingredients: aspirin, citric acid, and water. Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bag and put feet inside and leave for 15 minutes. After 5-7 days the skin will exfoliate.
– We have a perfect and surprising hack – use garlic to cure pimples
– Dark armpits are a real disaster in summer as they look really bad. So, try the next recipe: mix sea salt, baking soda, and hot water. Exfoliate armpits and you are ready for the beach!
– Try the recipe for natural onion dandruff treatment: mix onion juice, coconut oil, and burdock oil.
– Aloe Vera helps irritated skin to feel comfortable. Mix aloe vera with honey and coconut oil
– Hair loss is a huge problem! Need to stimulate hair growth? We have a perfect mask recipe: mix baker’s yeast, hot water, honey, oil, vodka, and yolk
– Whiten your teeth using toothpaste and baking soda
– Clear skin is a symbol of beauty and you need to take care of it. Prepare a mask for blackheads using activated charcoal and non-toxic glue
– Red lipstick looks glamorous but it’s hard to prevent your lipstick from getting smudged while eating. Try our perfect recipe – mix some peel-off mask with red food coloring. Apply the mixture on your lips using a lip brush. Let dry and remove. Now you have perfect red lips
– Find DIY recipes of edible lip balm that you can make at home out of Vaseline, food coloring and different sweets
00:38 Clogged pores?
01:50 Surprising use of garlic
03:04 Hair growth recipe
03:54 Aloe vera magic
08:15 Crazy makeup hacks
14:02 Red lipstick hack
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico